File Selection Dialogs in PV-WAVE

Greetings all,

Does anyone know of a way I can make a WwFileSelection dialog in PV-WAVE
into a multiple file selector instead of just 1 file as it is at the moment?

Also, I'd like to be able to apply more than 1 file filter.

Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance

Andy

Andy McFee
Sensors & Electronics
QinetiQ
Email: ajmcfee@taz.qinetiq.com

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information
is
prohibited and may be unlawful.