[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
closing widget window
- Subject: closing widget window
- From: yen(at)dolphin.upenn.edu (Harry Kao)
- Date: 27 Jul 2001 02:17:53 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University of Pennsylvania
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25851
I am running IDL 5.4 under OS 9.1 for mac.
Is there a way to put a little square button on the upper left corner of
a widget window, just like the one on a mac system window, to allow user
to just click on it to close the window?
Right now I have to generate a button called 'quit' to go through the
event handler to close the window by "widget_control,event.top, /destroy"
This gets troublesome when I need to have several windows open at the
same time, and dedicate window space for this 'quit' bottun.