closing widget window

I am running IDL 5.4 under OS 9.1 for mac.

Is there a way to put a little square button on the upper left corner of
a widget window, just like the one on a mac system window, to allow user
to just click on it to close the window?

Right now I have to generate a button called 'quit' to go through the
event handler to close the window by "widget_control,event.top, /destroy"
This gets troublesome when I need to have several windows open at the
same time, and dedicate window space for this 'quit' bottun.

Thank you.

Harry