[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
closing widget window
- Subject: closing widget window
- From: yen(at)dolphin.upenn.edu (Harry Kao)
- Date: 27 Jul 2001 13:28:46 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University of Pennsylvania
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25860
I am running IDL 5.4 under Mac os9.1
Is is possible to put a little square icon on the upper left corner of a
widget window, like the one on a usual system window, to allow user to
click on it and close the window?
Right now, I have to generate a 'quit' icon on every widget window, use
use the event handler and then "widget_control, event.id, /destroy"
to close the window. This gets troublesome when I have to open several
windows at the same time, and this also takes up too much window space.