[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: closing widget window
- Subject: Re: closing widget window
- From: Vince Hradil <hradilv(at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 20:34:42 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Abbott Labs Pharmaceutical Products Division
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-Agent: Opera/5.11 (Windows NT 4.0; U) [en]
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25877
Isn't it there already?
On 27 Jul 2001 13:28:46 GMT, email@example.com (Harry Kao) wrote:
> I am running IDL 5.4 under Mac os9.1
> Is is possible to put a little square icon on the upper left corner of a
> widget window, like the one on a usual system window, to allow user to
> click on it and close the window?
> Right now, I have to generate a 'quit' icon on every widget window, use
> use the event handler and then "widget_control, event.id, /destroy"
> to close the window. This gets troublesome when I have to open several
> windows at the same time, and this also takes up too much window space.
> Thank you.