[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: plots for printing
- Subject: Re: plots for printing
- From: Vince Hradil <hradilv(at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 20:21:00 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Abbott Labs Pharmaceutical Products Division
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-Agent: Opera/5.11 (Windows NT 4.0; U) [en]
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25875
I use the PS device. Works very nicely. Color, too!
On Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:16:44 +0200, "Dominik Paul" <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hello there,
> I need some plots for my report. And I made these plots with IDL (very good
> programm for visualisation). Than I take screen shots of the pictures and
> used it for printing.
> The result was a wuite bad quality. Does somebody know, how I could do this
> in a better way to get a good resolution for printing (maybe 300 dpi)?
> Thanks for your help
> Dominik Paul
> Uniklinik Freiburg
> Abt. Nuklearmedizin/PET