[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
plots for printing
- Subject: plots for printing
- From: "Dominik Paul" <dpaul(at)ukl.uni-freiburg.de>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:16:44 +0200
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Rechenzentrum der Universitaet Freiburg, Germany
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25836
I need some plots for my report. And I made these plots with IDL (very good
programm for visualisation). Than I take screen shots of the pictures and
used it for printing.
The result was a wuite bad quality. Does somebody know, how I could do this
in a better way to get a good resolution for printing (maybe 300 dpi)?
Thanks for your help