[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
velocity plots in object graphics
- Subject: velocity plots in object graphics
- From: "Richard Tyc" <richt(at)sbrc.umanitoba.ca>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 10:22:55 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: The University of Manitoba
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25865
How would I go about displaying velocity field plots using object graphics ?
The IDL routines are all direct graphics based (like VELOVECT, VEL)
On a similar note, has anyone developed algorithms they are willing to share
veolcity field plots based on image subtraction. ie. where several images in
a series show moving isothermal contours in a temperature image, I would
like to display at each time point a velocity filed of the thermal
conduction flow direction.
Its a long shot but I'll ask anyway.