[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
taming the shrew, a.k.a. structure
- Subject: taming the shrew, a.k.a. structure
- From: HILBERMAN <hilberma(at)colorado.edu>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 15:08:48 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University of Colorado, Boulder
- Reply-To: hilberma(at)colorado.edu
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25926
I'm writing a program that takes in data and places it in a structure.
Everything is fine and dandy except that I would like to change the
length of the arrays in the structure after the data is read in and the
actual lengths (rather than the upper bound) of the arrays are
determined. I've tried to use a statement like:
po_basin.temp = (po_basin).temp[0:1024]
but it's not working, and I don't know where to go from here. Any
Also, is there a way to make an array of an array of a structure, i.e.
Please say 'yes'