[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: rename and move files
- Subject: Re: rename and move files
- From: alt(at)iszf.irk.ru (Altyntsev Dmitriy)
- Date: 6 Aug 2001 02:20:21 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: http://groups.google.com/
- References: <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:26047
firstname.lastname@example.org (Harry Kao) wrote in message news:<email@example.com>...
> I am running IDL 5.4 under mac os 9.1
> Is there any IDL routines for renaming and moving files? My situation is
> that I first save processed data in a temp file in a temp directory.
> Depending on the outcome, I will decide if I want to keep the file, and
> move it to a 'permanent' directory. It's quite tedious to do all these
There are no internal IDL rounines for that purpose. You should form
OS command line and then use SPAWN.