[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Where is the largest point ?
- Subject: Where is the largest point ?
- From: "Guillaume Dargaud" <dargaud(at)sung3.ifsi.rm.cnr.it>
- Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 14:05:26 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: CSU/DAS
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:26083
I'm still pretty basic at IDL and a lot of the _no loop_ concepts escape me
entirely (I'm too used to C and such).
If I have a 2D matrix, how do I find where is the maximum ?
[Xmax, YMax] = Where( Mat eq Max(Mat) )
or something like that ?
Colorado State University - Dept of Atmospheric Science
"If those folks in Kansas are right about evolution never having happened,
I sure hope it happens soon." - Michael Sheinbaum.