Re: Where is the largest point ?

Hi,

Take a peek at the MAX function (check the online help)

maxVal = Max(Arrat, maxIndex)

maxVal will return the maximum value
maxIndex will return the index of the maximum value within the array.
If there is more than one value qualifying as MAX, then only the index
of the first maxVal encountered is returned in maxIndex.

Ben

--
Ben Tupper
Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences