[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
change linear scale to a non-linear
- Subject: change linear scale to a non-linear
- From: ftksn1(at)aurora.alaska.edu (Kim Nielsen)
- Date: 8 Aug 2001 16:19:36 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: http://groups.google.com/
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:26097
I have a two dimensional data set with one dimension is time and the
other is the data samples. Each data bin corresponds to an look angle
and I am using the TV command to show the data and then use plot
command to put on the axis (time and look angle). What I would like to
do now is to change from look angle to geographic latitude. Since this
is a non-linear relation I need to scale the data set in the same way.
Is there an easy way to do so when I am using the TV command ?