change linear scale to a non-linear

Hi,

I have a two dimensional data set with one dimension is time and the
other is the data samples. Each data bin corresponds to an look angle
and I am using the TV command to show the data and then use plot
command to put on the axis (time and look angle). What I would like to
do now is to change from look angle to geographic latitude. Since this
is a non-linear relation I need to scale the data set in the same way.
Is there an easy way to do so when I am using the TV command ?

Thanks,
 Kim