[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Log IDLgrAxis
- Subject: Re: Log IDLgrAxis
- From: david(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 12:42:38 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <3B72D6E5.2B742DAB@noaa.gov>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:26114
Pavel A. Romashkin writes:
> Is there a trick to making a log object axis to display properly? I have
> a linear axis perfectly working, but as soon as I try to set /log
> property, I get a message "infinite plot range" and the axis is
> collapsed to a point, with all labels piled up on top of one another.
> What is happening?
Sounds to me like you are forgetting to scale
it back into your arbitrary coordinate system.
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155