[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Log IDLgrAxis
- From: "Pavel A. Romashkin" <pavel.romashkin(at)noaa.gov>
- Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 12:31:01 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: NOAA-CMDL-CIRES
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:26115
Is there a trick to making a log object axis to display properly? I have
a linear axis perfectly working, but as soon as I try to set /log
property, I get a message "infinite plot range" and the axis is
collapsed to a point, with all labels piled up on top of one another.
What is happening?