[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: IDL 5.2 Reviews
- Subject: Re: IDL 5.2 Reviews
- From: "Craig Hamilton" <cah(at)medeng.wfubmc.edu>
- Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 13:45:56 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Wake Forest University
- References: <3639D5CB.9B59DCE3@lanl.gov>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:12578
Matthew J. Sheats wrote in message <3639D5CB.9B59DCE3@lanl.gov>...
> However, I think the greatest addition is the new data types (for me at
>least). 16-bit unsigned integer, 32-bit unsigned long
>integer, 64-bit long integer, and 64-bit unsigned long integer.
>Invaluable to me anyway.
Those new datatypes are definitely useful - now I'm waiting
on a complex 16-bit signed integer datatype..... that is the datatype that
most (all?) MRI scanners use for their acquired data. Are there
folks other than MRI types that would find this useful?
-Craig A. Hamilton,PhD email@example.com
-Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine
-Dept. of Med. Engr. / MRI Center
-Medical Center Blvd.
-Winston-Salem, NC 27157-1022
-(336)716-2819 [FAX: 2870] [Secr: 6890]