Experimental FAQ

Hi all -

Ready for a grand experiment with the IDL FAQ? It's not completed since I
need to add in the HTML links and there are references throughout to
Questions by their old numbering scheme.

Here's the scary part - you can update and add to it directly. Access to
the database is fully logged, so don't make me come after you :-)

Try out http://www.ivsoftware.com:591/FAQ/default.htm and let me know what
you think.

This was taken from the January release of the FAQ. You can still access
the old FAQ at http://www.ivsoftware.com/pub/idl_faq_4.html. The "_4"
denotes version 4 of the FAQ. There is a version 5 that was a complete
overhaul, but halted in mid-development. If this doesn't pan out after a
month or so, I'll put version 5 in place. In the meantime, I'll add the
version 5 info to the one provided above over the next couple of days.

--
Mike Schienle                                 Interactive Visuals, Inc.
mgs@ivsoftware.com                  Remote Sensing and Image Processing