Licence question

I have a question about selling IDL-scripts.

I have been asked to make an application (for Win98/NT) that
generates some data and afterwards I want to use IDL as the
program to display this data and generate a postscript file
(perhaps even call IDL from my program).

Considering that RSI has the copyright to the IDL program and
the IDL language (keywords, etc) used to make the scripts:
- Can I sell the script that I make to my customer (the
copyright of the script)?
- What are RSIs restrictions on this? (I could not find this
information, other than that the USE of the language is
restricted but it is not clear to me what this means).

What are the issues that I need to think of?

Cheers!

	Onet.