[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Keeping text Readable in Object Graphics
- Subject: Keeping text Readable in Object Graphics
- From: "DBorland" <dborland(at)egi.com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 14:53:04 -0800
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: EGI
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:16104
Can anyone point me in the right direction for getting text to remain
readable when rotated in object graphics, and still have hidden surface
removal remain active?
If I use the OnGlass keyword, the text stays properly oriented, but the
text also stays visible even when it should be hidden behind something. I
have tried using the same technique that you use to rotate displays with the
Trackball object, on the text object, and I get skewed, and reversed and
other unfavorable results.
Electrical Geodesics Inc.