[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Call Tree Generator
- Subject: Re: Call Tree Generator
- From: Mirko Vukovic <mvukovic(at)taz.telusa.com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 21:14:36 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Deja.com - Share what you know. Learn what you don't.
- References: <37B1CD85.DAC0AED4@sandia.gov> <MPG.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <MPG.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <MPG.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <MPG.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:16103
In article <MPG.email@example.com>,
firstname.lastname@example.org (David Fanning) wrote:
> Mirko Vukovic (email@example.com) writes:
> > Lets try it this way (I think this is how the French got their
> > Do you think it is wise for me to work on a plotting object that can
> > print itself -- a user friendly and smart plot,oplot?
> > (there was a discussion regarding that a couple of days ago.)
> Let me put it this way. There is *always* room for an
> enterprising entrepreneur to write a nice piece of code that,
> for whatever reason (let's say it's political), a software
> company can't write. In other words, I don't think you are
> going to see nice direct graphics objects from RSI anytime
> soon. :-)
Silly me. A long time ago, I though capitalism was about high
quality products. But as one friend pointed out to me, it
is about profits and egos mainly, with quality products a b(u)yproduct.
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't.