Re: PVWave, IRIX and o32/n32 objects

Hi Rose,

Thanks for your response.

Unfortunately compiling with the -o32 flag won't work as this will fail to
link in n32 objects from IRIS Explorer.

However, I recently discovered that PV-Wave v7.0 is compiled with n32 - so
my problem should be solved :-)

I don't know if this is of interest to you, but I understand that IDL 5.2.1
is built on n32 for IRIX (whereas 5.2 is o32), so perhaps this will help
with you applications.

Adrian

rmlongfield@my-deja.com wrote in article <7u42v9$6g6$1@nnrp1.deja.com>...