[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
change widget slider maximum dynamically?
- Subject: change widget slider maximum dynamically?
- From: Rob Dimeo <robert.dimeo(at)nist.gov>
- Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 08:26:30 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: National Institute of Standards & Technology
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:17042
No doubt someone has probably figured this one out some time ago.
However can anyone help me with using the widget slider control? In
particular I would like to be able to set the maximum value of the
widget slider dynamically (i.e. after the slider has been realized). I
would like to set the maximum value of the slider at the conclusion of
reading in a data set. Since a new data set may contain a different
number of "groups" then the first one then it would be ideal to simply
update the maximum in the slider.
Thanks in advance!
Robert M. Dimeo
NIST Center for Neutron Research
National Institute of Standards and Technology
100 Bureau Drive - Stop 8562
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8562
Telephone: (301) 975-8135
FAX: (301) 921-9847