Re: File Selection Compound Widget Object

In article <MPG.12a25aad7ee9340398998a@news.frii.com>,
  davidf@dfanning.com (David Fanning) wrote:
> Hi Folks,
> I've included an Example program at the end of the
> code so you can exercise the CW_FILESELECT widget
> a little bit. To run the Example program, download
> the CW_FILESELECT program from the link above and
> type this:
>
>    IDL> .Compile cw_fileselect.pro
>    IDL> Example
>
> Cheers,
>
> David

Hi David and all,
	I just tried DWF's program.  I did not have the program,
error_message.pro , so the compilation failed.  However, getting it
from DWF's web page, everything worked fine.
	I gave up on making compound widgets last year.  It would be
interesting if using objects would simplify this procedure, as I found
it difficult.

Rose

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.