[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
IDL on the NET(ION) Anybody used it?
- Subject: IDL on the NET(ION) Anybody used it?
- From: Peter Brooker <ra5589(at)email.sps.mot.com>
- Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 15:59:21 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Motorola Semiconductor Products Sector
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:18230
Does anybody have experience with this? I want to create a fairly simple
modeling program that could be accessed through the net. The program
will display a multiline graph that will change as the user changes
The brouchure indicates that I will need ION script and ION java to
build the web page. What sort of time investment will this be to get a
fairly simple program up on the web?