[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Projects, anyone?
- From: Ben Tupper <pemaquidriver(at)tidewater.net>
- Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 21:16:48 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: http://extra.newsguy.com
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:18239
I am about to write overhaul a large application. I'd like to use the
PROJECTS development tool that comes with IDL 5.3
Before I plunge in, I'd like to solicit any advice/opinions from folks
who have used the PROJECTS already. Is it worth it? Any advice?
Anyone using it?
248 Lower Round Pond Road
Bristol, ME 04539
Tel: (207) 563-1048