Re: Projects, anyone?

If you are using a windows OS, I suggest you contact rsi support first.
There are reports (including some of my own) of problems with the PROJECT
function in windows 95/98 - best you get any relevant info for your
specific configuration , first hand.

That said, I have used PROJECT successfully during the lifetime of
idl5.3beta, and found it exceedly useful in terms of building and
maintaining a collectiion of  all my files , and compiling in one hit.  But
dont do it in the release version of idl5.3 until you have checked with
support@rsi.com

Regards,
Michael Asten