[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Projects, anyone?
- Subject: Re: Projects, anyone?
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 08:35:26 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <3898E510.FBAF9E32@tidewater.net>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:18240
Ben Tupper (firstname.lastname@example.org ) writes:
> I am about to write overhaul a large application. I'd like to use the
> PROJECTS development tool that comes with IDL 5.3
> Before I plunge in, I'd like to solicit any advice/opinions from folks
> who have used the PROJECTS already. Is it worth it? Any advice?
> Anyone using it?
Yes, it is definitely worth it. Very nice. But don't
put *ANY* spaces in *ANY* filenames! :-)
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: email@example.com
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155