[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: IDL RunTime
- From: Kelly Dean <krdean(at)lamar.colostate.edu>
- Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2000 12:23:03 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Colorado State University
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:18290
Does a Runtime version of IDL come with the CD distribution?
I am making RecCDs with GOES satellite data and I would like to add an
IDL sav file with one of my routines to display these images. Incase a
borrower of these CDs does not have IDL on their machine, I would like
to allow them to use the "runtime" version of IDL to use my routine to
display the imagery.