Re: vector print bug ?

Yes, I was a bit sloppy, the vector keyword belongs to the draw method.
Nevertheless, we found out that this is indeed a bug in the Unix version.
In the generated postscript file, the background is plotted at first,
then they draw the curves, but without resetting the drawing color !
So curves are always drawn with the background color. Explicitly setting
the color for the curves does not help. We "fixed" this error temporarily
by inserting the appropriate color setting commands directly into the
postscript file.....
--
Dr. Udo Grabowski                           email: udo.grabowski@imk.fzk.de
Institut f. Meteorologie und Klimaforschung II, Forschungszentrum Karslruhe