vector print bug ?

Hello !

In idl 5.3 there is the new IDLgrPrinter class with the Draw method
for vector plots:

                Printer = OBJ_NEW ('IDLgrPrinter', vector=1)
                Printer -> Draw, Scene

The output is supposed to be an eps file, but we are not able to print
or view or include this plot (yes, it has a 'showpage' at the end) with
any tool available to us. We tried several options, but nothing helps.
Is this a possible bug ? Or belongs it to that class of scrap Windows
believes to be PostScript (we are using Unix: OSF, Linux, and Solaris,
of course) ?
--
Dr. Udo Grabowski                           email:
udo.grabowski@imk.fzk.de