Re: netCDF tools?

I just was cheking out the unidata website and there a host of user
contributed netcdf tools in a variety of code flavours. Check out:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/contrib.html

Lotsa neato stuff including an IDL tools that lets you read *and*
display netCDF data. I haven't tested it but it says it can do it!

cheers,

paulv

--
Paul van Delst           Ph:  (301) 763-8000 x7274
CIMSS @ NOAA/NCEP        Fax: (301) 763-8545