data in spherical polar coordinates

Hi,

I have a set of data:

   potential values in spherical polar (r,theta,phi) coordinates

I would like to plot isosurfaces using this data.

I know how to do this with uniform grid cartesian (x,y,z) data
using shade_volume to generate the verts/polys arrays.

If I convert the spherical-polar data to cartesian data, then I
will not get a uniform grid in cartesian space.

None of the IDL programs seem to work with spherical-polar data
and non-uniform grids of cartesian data.

Any ideas or pointers to other codes appreciated.

John Boccio
boccio@swarthmore.edu