[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Newbie question on running several versions of IDL with a Floating-Type licence
- Subject: Newbie question on running several versions of IDL with a Floating-Type licence
- From: "Kristian Kjær" <Kristian.Kjaer(at)Risoe.DK>
- Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 11:31:02 +0200
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: UNI-C
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19445
We recently got a Floating-Type licence here, with the licence manager
running on a Debian GNU/Linux 2.1 .
How do we get to run both IDL 5.2 and IDL 5.3 (by user's choice)?
We have licence.dat files for IDL 5.2 and for IDL 5.3 but it seems that
they both want to be called
Thanks for any help, Kristian
Kristian Kjær, Risø Nat'l. Laboratory