[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Map graphics
- From: Ben Tupper <tupper(at)seadas.bigelow.org>
- Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 09:58:34 -0400
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19464
I have a widget routine which displays a map (using Map_Set, etc.)
with vector overlays. The routine user can call another widget
that displays some direct graphics plots using !P.Multi = [0,2,2].
When the user returns to the main routine, plotting the earlier vector
overlays on the map shows that the plotting parameters have changed.
All of the vectors get squished toward the center of the graphic.
Before starting the second routine, I have saved a copy of !P.Multi,
!X.S, !Y.S, and !Map. Each of these is restored after the second
routine is closed. Short of calling Map_Set again, is there a way I
can save the mapping/plotting parameters and restore them later?
Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Science