Re: Almost dead widgets

Ben Tupper (tupper@seadas.bigelow.org) writes:

> No, I don't have access to the command line until AFTER I manually interrupt
> immediately after the crash.   Because I must manually
> interrupt, does that mean that I'm in an unfinshed event loop?

Humm. I'm not sure *where* you are. But I'm pretty
sure it's a bad neighborhood. I'm afraid the only thing
for it is to track down the source of your problem or
add some bulletproof CATCH error handlers. If you use
my Error_Message program with the TRACEBACK keyword set
in your CATCH error handler you can both get a traceback
of the error *and* keep the program running. That would be
an improvement on your current situation, I think. :-)