[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
How to do minor gridlines?
- Subject: How to do minor gridlines?
- From: Frank Holland <f.holland(at)fz-juelich.de>
- Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 11:11:22 +0200
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Forschungszentrum Jülich
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19542
I'd like to do major AND minor gridlines in a x-y plot. However, setting
XTICKLEN = 1.0 increases only the length of major tickmarks while the
minor tickmarks remain unchanged. Strangely enough, setting XTICKLEN to
a negative number changes the length of both, minor and major tickmarks,
but of course doesn't produce the grid I want to see.