Re: plot range in Object Graphics

I think you also have to apply the same normalization (xcoord_conv) the
rest of the plot has, to the one you are adding. In cases like this, I
tried also keeping plot limits in an array, to avoid multiple looped
queries to IDLgrPlots contained in my graph. This way, it is easy to
reset the limits of the axes if, lets say, you remove the plot that
caused axes to extend to a certain limit.
Cheers,
Pavel