Re: Filling in the Gaps (contour mapping)

Simon de Vet <simon@mathstat.dal.ca> wrote:
>When plotted, the vast majority looks great. However, at the seam
>running through 0 longitude, the two edges are not connected...

Thwe answer, as I recall (and it may even be in the doc, not sure) is
that you need to define "wrap around" points, ie

0, 3.75, 2*3.75,...,360-3.75, [360]

where the extra [360] point is given the same value as 0 (of course).

-W.

--
William M Connolley | wmc@bas.ac.uk | http://www.nbs.ac.uk/icd/wmc/
Climate Modeller, British Antarctic Survey | Disclaimer: I speak for myself