[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
gaussian blurring for images
- Subject: gaussian blurring for images
- From: "D. Mattes" <dmattes(at)u.washington.edu>
- Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 12:26:42 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University of Washington
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19712
first of all, thanks to all those who have been responding to my questions
with solutions that WORK!
now i'm looking for an image processing routine so i don't have to write
it myself. i want to apply a 3-d gaussian blurring filter to a 3-d image,
so that i can decimate the image without introducing aliasing.
does anybody out there have such a beast?