[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Postscript Output with Object Graphics?
- Subject: Postscript Output with Object Graphics?
- From: Ricardo Fonseca <zamb(at)physics.ucla.edu>
- Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 15:04:22 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University of California, Los Angeles
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19868
Does anyone know of a way of outputting object graphics 2D models (no
transparencies involved) to a postscript file as vectors (as opposed to
rendering the object graphics to an image variable and then displaying it on
the postscript device)?
Thanks in advance, Ricardo