Re: Multiple values from a function?

Simon de Vet wrote:

> It also produces a number of other arrays which I'd like to have access
> to.  Unfortunately, I have discovered that a function can only return
> one value.

I have managed to solve my problem, but in a way unlike anything mentioned
here so far.

In the end, I managed to figure out how structures work. I put all the
arrays and variables into one structure at the end of my function, and
passed this to the main program. Here, I was able to take it apart again,
and get all the original arrays and variables back.

I don't know if this is a better or worse method than those mentioned, but
it works so I'll keep using it for now.

Simon