Multiple values from a function?

I have a function that does a whole lot (it started out as an
independent program). It works very well when returning one of it's
calculated arrays.

It also produces a number of other arrays which I'd like to have access
to.  Unfortunately, I have discovered that a function can only return
one value.

How can I get the other arrays out of it? The code is intertwined, so it
would be hard to break into 2 or 3 independent functions.

Concatenation of arrays is not an option, since they are all of
different sizes.  I can get around the problem by doing the calculation
in the main level program instead of in a function, but that's a little
ackward. Looking at the help, structures look like a possibility, but I
don't understand how they work.

Help!

Simon