[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
External IDL & ENVI
- Subject: External IDL & ENVI
- From: "Claire Bozec" <cbozec(at)capgemini.fr>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 17:14:50 +0200
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Guest of France Telecom Oleane's newsreading service
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:20202
I would like to use IDL with ENVI as a visualization server. It means that I
would like to ask IDL to visualize an image under the ENVI environment from
a C application.
We tried IDLRPC but, as soon as we have sent the 'ENVI' command (to IDLRPC),
we cannot send other command. I think it is due to the ENVI mainloop.
We also tried with CALLABLE_IDL but we have nearly the same problem.
Does someone knows how to launch an IDL command (IDL currently running ENVI)
from a C application without loosing the control of the C application ?