[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
passing arguments to a .sav file
- Subject: passing arguments to a .sav file
- From: deckard_007(at)my-deja.com
- Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:51:01 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Deja.com - Before you buy.
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:20209
does anyone know whether it's possible to pass arguments to an exported
.sav idl-runtime file ? I cannot find anything about this in the
I want to be able to use my idl-program totally not interactive and I
thought a .sav file would be the best way.
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.