Re: passing arguments to a .sav file

Henk writes:

> does anyone know whether it's possible to pass arguments to an exported
> .sav idl-runtime file ? I cannot find anything about this in the
> documentation.
> I want to be able to use my idl-program totally not interactive and I
> thought a .sav file would be the best way.

I could be wrong about this, but I don't think you can
pass arguments to a runtime application.

It would certainly be possible for a runtime application
to read, for example, a configuration file that you could
manipulate to get different behavior. But I can't think of
a way to get arguments into the program directly.