curve fitting problem

Hi, I am posting this for Pauline.
Please, help her.
Thank you all in advance

Carlo Emanuele DeMontis

If anyone has an old or unused IDL manual to send to Devendra in India,
that would be most lovely.  Alternatively, if anyone can provide the
said routine below that would be equally lovely!

Please email Devendra directly since I don't think Devendra has
newsgroup access.

Thanks for your help,

Pauline

Devendra Singh  <dschahar@hotmail.com>  wrote:

> Hi Pauline
>
> Once again ,I wish to contact you in connection with an idl routine
for
the
> curve fitting for straight line,expontial,power,logerthmic and
ploynomial
> from 1 degree to 10 degree including the plot of data and fitting.
Kindly
> provide me the said routine. I would be obliged to you.
>
> with warm regards,
>
> devendra singh

"Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out,
                      but that is not the reason we are doing it"
                                                -- Richard Feynman

begin:vcard
n:Demontis;Carlo Emanuele
tel;cell:+393488702424
tel;work:+390270005187
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.speaairportsystems.com
org:SPEA Airport Systems
adr:;;V.le Forlanini 54+;Milano;;20138;Italy
version:2.1
email;internet:cdemontis@SPEAAirportSystems.com
fn:Carlo Emanuele Demontis
end:vcard