[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
pointers in IDL and C
- Subject: pointers in IDL and C
- From: Ramji Digumarthi <ramji.digumarthi(at)lmco.com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:51:13 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: O/L9-23
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:20354
I have simple question:
I create a Heap variable of int array called Im_arr, and create
a pointer to the heap variable Im_arr. Now I spawn a C-code that will
read an image from a camera. I pipe the pointer to Im_arr, to the
Here is question : Can use the pointer value from IDL as pointer in
C-code to write image data directly to the heap variable Im_arr???
any suggestions that I can do above operation or some thing like that???
thanks in advance????