IDLgrModel::Scale

Hello,
I can't seem to figure out how the IDLgrModel::Scale method works.  When I
scale a model that only contains a 2D image by doing the following:

oModel->Scale, 1.2, 1.2, 1

what would the equivalent of doing it with the congrid function?  Wouldn't
it be:

imgData = Congrid(imgData, imgsizeX*1.2, imgsizeY*1.2

I guess I really don't understand how the scale method works.  Any
enlightenment would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark

-- Mark

Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Cor. 1:3