[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: IDLgrModel::Scale
- From: Mark Guagenti <mgenti(at)evansville.net>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 18:18:01 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Posted via Supernews, http://www.supernews.com
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:20355
I can't seem to figure out how the IDLgrModel::Scale method works. When I
scale a model that only contains a 2D image by doing the following:
oModel->Scale, 1.2, 1.2, 1
what would the equivalent of doing it with the congrid function? Wouldn't
imgData = Congrid(imgData, imgsizeX*1.2, imgsizeY*1.2
I guess I really don't understand how the scale method works. Any
enlightenment would be very appreciated.
Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Cor. 1:3