Re: 3D Plot Manipulation

3 consecutive follow-ups to my own post! This must be some kind of record.

This time I want to point out that object graphics scatter lots were
discussed in a thread on this group in March this year, under the heading
"Object graphic 3d Scatterplot". Looking at this thread I see immediately
that I have been re-inventing a pretty fundamental sort of wheel because I
failed to notice that IDLgrPolylines objects--as well as IDLgrPlot
objects--can have symbols attached to them. An IDLgrPolyline, with attached
SYMBOLS and LINESTYLE = 6 (invisible), is the obvious graphics atom to use
for a scatter plot.

Oh well...

---
Mark Hadfield
m.hadfield@niwa.cri.nz  http://katipo.niwa.cri.nz/~hadfield/
National Institute for Water and Atmospheric Research
PO Box 14-901, Wellington, New Zealand