Re: structure concatenation

Structures must be the *same*, not just *identical*. Internal names of
anonimous structures in IDL are different and they can not be placed in
the same array. Do the following:

temp = { ... your_fields ...}

temp_struct = temp
plot_params = temp

Now temp_struct and plot_params are the same anonimous structures.

Assign fields values to both.
Now you can put them in array.

Cheers,
Pavel