Re: Top 10 IDL Requests

Not sure what you mean here - do you mean resize a common block during execution
of a program, or re-size a common block without exitting the idl system.  If it is
the latter, then your wish is granted.  IDL5.3 has the keyboard command
.reset_session   or   .full_reset_session
which kills a common block (and lots else besides - see help files) and allows you
to extend/change, followed by compile, without exit/restart

(Now if only those other 9 items on everybodys wish list were so easy!)

Regards,
Michael Asten